Digging the real jewellery

 Hello there, 

Today marks a new starting point for me especially since I am currently pressing my hands on a  keypad of my very own laptop *squeals with excitement*

I have been so long dreaming and longing for this day to come, the day where I can breathe in a new atmosphere where  I can own a laptop again, since my very loyal white MacBook in 2009 has been serving me but it has met into halts somehow during 2017, and I have been alone since then. Thus now I have a very dear belonging that I hope serves me well as well as my previous laptop, so welcome to my very new MacBook Air :) 

Currently I am certainly in cloud nine and my fingers are happily dancing on their own. 

Dear God, May I use this new belonging well and for the sake of you. 

04122022         


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the diary of a wirawati

light upon light in Ramadan.

15 09 09