Where can I find the city of shining light, In an ordinary world?
How can I leave a buried treasure behind, In an ordinary world?The days into years roll by, It's where that I live until I die, Ordinary world 
What would you wish if you saw a shooting star , In an ordinary world? I'd walk to the end of the earth and afarIn an ordinary worldBaby, I don't have much. But what we have is more than enough, Ordinary world.Where can I find the city of shining light? In an ordinary world. How can I leave a buried treasure behind? In an ordinary world.Baby, I don't have much. But what we have is more than enough. Ordinary world - green day
Life is to continue living in this ordinary world and feeling contented.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the diary of a wirawati

light upon light in Ramadan.

15 09 09