| spell it with me

For every superhero, their mum still packs up lunch boxes for them :)
It has been more than one month I have settled down in Egypt, and it has been more than a month that I have been in my 'new' home with the most awesome people that have ever existed on earth.

Can I just have a minute to pray for them,

Oh Allah, give eternal happiness to us all.
Beit Durrah.

Our home, where my body as well my heart sits.

I used to think that I was always alone in this dusty and noisy land, but I was wrong.

I used to think people cared less about me, but I was wrong.

I used to think, being together was a mess, but I was wrong.

I don't know if my presence had gave a mark in your lives, but your presence changed mine.

Our laughters during dinner, our togetherness in that tiny kitchen, the salams before going out, our tears, and still the list goes on, all mixed up in one,

giving out the word , bahagia

To whom I may concern,

I am blessed to have you guys, a gift from Him I must say :')

Abu Hurayrah relates that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “Allah will ask on the 

Day of Judgment: ‘Where are those who loved each other for the sake of My glory? 

Today, - on a day when there is no shade but mine – I shall shade them with My shade.” 

[Sahîh Muslim]

Jazakunallah khair :)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the diary of a wirawati

light upon light in Ramadan.

KTT's most wanted