| Takbir bergema di Syams

Bismillah

Salam peeps ;)

I almost forgot, Eid mubarak people and like the arabs say, kullu sanah wa entum tayyib.

Hari ni hari raya la :p

Indeed it is, and alhmadulillah, the atmosphere is slightly different here in Syams.

Therr is something here, and I know I am in need of it.

From batra' until syarie hussani.
From Amman to Aqabah to Irbid.

Now, one of the essential part in Tarbiyyah, is also jaulah.

As I was about, to feel a slight of frustation regarding not able to go to nearly all the places here, I really did some spanking regarding my nafs.

Tajdid niat. Keep on track,

Every breath and inhalation of air, because of Allah.

Astaghfirullah.



SubhanaAllah wal hamdulillah walailahaillallah.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the diary of a wirawati

light upon light in Ramadan.

KTT's most wanted