Skip to main content

| Some humble du'a for such a great ukhti

Its been a while since I felt the night breeze of Alexandria City. Its good to feel and smell the not so fresh air with the moderate humidity.

Unusually, tonight was extraordinarily nosier and people seem to be flooding almost in every places. But as long as the hearts was filled with love, then everything was okay regardless how bad they seem to be.

I was with Nini, my so called holiday-mate and a dear ukhti and I was also with me dear little ukhti, Ekha. We managed to sow some seeds of love fillah,  and celebrated humbly Nini's birthday.

I think I did mention some time ago, how birthdays were very important to me. Birthdays was a must to celebrate, along with a cake and a gift.

I think I told Nini this and she just laughed at me. And must I tell you, she has that very hilarious laugh that always made me easy. We had such a brief taaruf, which was during a kenduri kesyukuran held by my friend, Azila back then in KTT, but we managed to keep our friendship on going until now.

Now regarding birthdays, she didn't seem to mind, not celebrating fancily the birthday itself, since I myself am not so good in planning fancy events but I really hope that you had a wonderful time.

I know Nini, that you might not be reading this nor would you agree for me to publicly write lovey dovey words, but just so that you know, jazakillahu khair kathiran for being such a meaningful friend. Listening to all my blabbers, laughing to my lame jokes, reminding me to dhuha, reminding me to recite the qur'an,reminding me to pray on time, knowing my weakest point *winks deeply* and the list goes on in my heart.

Wherever your heart is tonight, I hope it is always with Allah,

Happy Birthday Nini and May Allah Bless you.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

down the memory lane[part 2]

I was helping my mum scanning her photos during her years in the US ,when I bumped into this photo of a friend of mine that I truly adore.
sharifah aiman al jafri syed ihsanoh yeah she's the one wearing the red scarf.sweet isn't she!!from left:aiman,irfan(her sis),maryam,me,aishah she's my age and we were together during primary school at SK Sura.Boy was that a long time ago and to think I'm about to start my uni years!!!She's now in England and after like more than half a decade not contacting her,we started contacting each other via email.I can't afford losing her again.The value of a friendship is indeed priceless!!

Berita besar

Di saat seorang ukhti datang dengan berita bakal melangsungkan bahtera perkahwinan, Tentunya hatinya diselebungi bahagia, gembira, ketenangan dan redha dengan aturan Allah,
Di saat yang sama, seorang ukhti lain datang dengan berita, bahtera perkahwinan tertangguh, si jejaka mengundur diri, katanya ingin mengalih fokus dari fikir tentang jodoh. Tentunya hatinya diselubungi hiba, kusut dan sedih dan paling penting, juga akur dengan caturan Allah.
Allahu T-T
Dua berita besar,  Berbeza watak, Berbeza perasaan.
Yg sama adalah,  Berpaksikan Allah.
Indahkan menjadi muslim yang sebenar-benarnya!

caca merba tulisan si penulis

I always act impulsively, be it planned or unplanned. Like when I'm writing this very moment, is unplanned business, I simply write what I feel, with a little bit of add ons and thus, my writings are ready to be publicized. macam masak mee segera je, campak-campak dan cepat masak. Its not that its wrong, only when its finished, its all over the place. cacamerba gitu.

I want it to be properly arranged, nicely put in words, explanations and analogies so that what is presented, is beneficial to everyone, especially to me who reads back my own writings.

emotions are to be publicized accordingly and kept accordingly.

May Allah preserve our writings, and we only write which is AlHaq.