| if he ran, then we sprint

When the guys run like the wind and the ladies walk lazily.

It stirs me.

I feel like being slept and buried to the ground.

I've always heard, dakwah doesnt need us, we need it.Allah doesn't need us, He could do completely fine without us, but we need Allah.We need Him very much.

When I ponder back my ' business' with Allah, my face gets flushed and my ears go hot, I'll tend to stare at the ground and can't seem to bear to look whats in front of me.
SubhanaAllah,
This is pure embarassing.

I claim, that I want to settle down in Jannah, I want to meet al-habib, want to.met al-khaliq.

But I keep on sinning, and the jahiliyyah is lingering harder on me.Grasping strong not wanting to let go.

Yet others, seem to be enlightened bu Allah's Deen and seem be soaring in the sky, aiming for paradise.

Astaghfirullah,

I have been through so much things yet I have been ungrateful endlessly.

Like I mentioned earlier, I am so thrilled to see many are starting usrah, realising how much vital tarbiyyah is to us. But I am embarassed due to the fact that I do not seem to be helping more or less.

If guys can do it, so can we.
Maybe better?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the diary of a wirawati

light upon light in Ramadan.

15 09 09