| The road to Happiness


Dear Lord,

I was far busy thinking of what to bring, looking through the internet attractive places, reading reviews of people who've been there, and checking rates of the current currency and the list continues faithfully of things been done, yet I almost forgot the purpose of doing this.



So have they not traveled through the earth and have hearts by which to reason and ears by which to hear? For indeed, it is not eyes that are blinded, but blinded are the hearts which are within the breasts.

al hajj  : 46



I almost forgot that I have to pack my heart to bring there.
*Renewing intentions*
Putting both hands on chest and taking deep breaths.
Dead nervous actually.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the diary of a wirawati

light upon light in Ramadan.

KTT's most wanted