| Ramadhan Kareem

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious of All.

Alhamdulillah, it getting near to fajr, and after a few minutes of time, it will be the seventh day of Ramadhan. Wait, seventh day of Ramadhan?

Oh man :'(

I have been wanting to write a travelog of Ramadhan since I am going through it here, in Egypt. Frankly speaking, fasting here is a bless, especially waiting for the tarawih prayers, you just can't get more excited then to perform the prayers.

And to think that my delay, has caught me by surprise since its been a week already, fasting here. And too many things have happened, not to mention with some of them returning back to Malaysia for the summer holidays, some going off to the Holy Land and a list of  a whole bunch of many places on earth. Which I must say, I am glad to say that, I am still here in Alexandria.

Tak terlalu lambat untuk mula kan?

The Ramadhan started of incredibly awesome.I didn't eat like a king during sahoor nor during iftar, and managed to pray the tarawih with superb imams here. I made sure that tadarrus was always done and that mutabaah amal was checked. I even tried to wake up early in order to allow myself performing qiam and everything was going well, perfectly well, just like jigsaw puzzles falling to its places,

until one day, laziness attacked.

Il-Nafs came!

I missed a couple of sahoor and I ate like a lion during iftar, my mutabaah amal was a mess, I didnt sleep during night and so i will sleep after syuruk and I wake up late in the afternoon. My recitation of the Al-Quran was weak, I managed to finish a couple of pages only and I felt a total wreck.

Semangat Ramadhan bagaikan hilang berterbangan seperti dandelions blown off its stem.

Hilang,
terus Hilang,

sehinggalah tadi, sewaktu tarawih di Gamek Ibrahem sesuatu menyentap diriku ini.

The imam was reading the qur'an beautifully and in harmony, it was peaceful and calm until, he suddenly broke into cries.

The imam cried.

He cried so sincerely, that it made my own tear gland ripped.



He is Originator of the heavens and the earth. How could He have a son when He does not have a companion and he created all things? And He is, of all things, Knowing.

That is Allah, your Lord! There is no deity except Him, the Creator of all things, so worship him, And he is Disposer of all things.


Al An'am : 102-103

I forgot, that I need to work hard during this Ramadhan for Him, my Lord, Allah.I was too busy to do so many things, that I forgot it was all about pleasing Him. I was busy taking care of my laziness, that I forgot the word 'mujahadah'. Definitely.

Forgive me, my Lord.

Because in the end, it was merely about , Allah. Yes, just Him.

Allahumma innaka 'afoowun tuhibbul 'afwa fa' foo anni
O Allah! You are the Forgiving, You love to forgive. Forgive me.

:'(


It's time for renewing my niyah, incase I forget again in future. 

Akhawati fillah, doakan saya.


Hidup di dunia ini seperti perjalanan yang terlalu panjang dan terlalu banyak perhentian sementara,
hingga,
kadang-kadang terlupa sebenarnya diri ini nak ke mana.
annonymous

Alhamdulillah, when I got buried in Dunya, you reminded me through so many ways.
When I forgot, You never did.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the diary of a wirawati

light upon light in Ramadan.

KTT's most wanted