| pre emptive strike of the real war

With a nonchalant expression, I'm utterly bashing my eyelashes, not because I am trying to look all sweet and girlish but simply because I'm sleepy.

Yawning

Yet, I continue to stare at the blank page in front of me, a screen of an electronic device used by people of all sorts of ages.

A minute ago my mind was enchanting loads of stuff it nearly made my brain explode because I really wanted to spill it all here, but the moment I'm about to write it down, everything goes away, like writings that are written on sand, the moment you are just about to read about it,the ocean washes it all off.

Just great.

But what I do realise is  that the clock is continuously ticking and time can just go pass by without even caring that you are left behind or what.

And that is exactly how I feel now.

So, here comes the point where I go ranting about a bunch of final exams, to be coming just around the corner,and yes there is LESS time to be laying my back down and having a sip of lemonade while enjoying the panorama, but I need to be on a run,

run, run, run

*panting already*

because I need to face it, sooner or later.

But people, whats most exciting but I almost miss it when it comes to the final exams of akhirah,which is Ramadhan. I definitely feel the heat of finals in my faculty, but i cant just get that feeling of being excited of ramadhan itself

*tears rolling down*

But I want that feeling,I totally want it.

O children of Adam, We have bestowed upon you clothing to conceal your private parts and as adornment. But the clothing of righteousness - that is best. That is from the signs of Allah that perhaps they will remember.
Al-A'raaf : 26

So there, Allah told us to sew garments to cover up with yet the best is clothing of righteousness or clothing of taqwa, and we are honoured to sew it in Ramadhan, because we know during this period, the devils are chained, so there will be no chance of them pestering around us,and thus we can do as much as good deeds, even higher then Mount Everest i suppose.

ahaaa,

now you got caught!

its so true that devils are chained, but then, we slightly forgot about our very own nafs, the nafs, we battle with it everyday, and if we don't settle with nafs, even though the devils are out of sight, but the nafs wont leave us and that explains why in such a holy month, robbery still occurs, people still cheat and etc etc,

And thus, shows why we need to be preparing for Ramadhan..

I need to be prepared for the battle, you guys need to, we all need to.

Thus, all the best, and wish me the best too,Jzkk :)

Now I think i can sigh with relief because i finally said it, alhamdulillah.

p/s i am so sorry if it sounded too dramatic in the beginning, i consider its because of too much sophie kinsella reading, whoopsie daisy ;')


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the diary of a wirawati

light upon light in Ramadan.

KTT's most wanted