| self tranquility

I just realised,I sometimes, I don't write from my heart,I write what I know,and that is what bugs me,

I thought I poured out what I felt,instead I spilled out what I knew,so when it reached the time,I didn't know,I couldn't dig a thing out.

I need to start feeling again.

And I felt some part of it since the jaulah to Tanta.

I met Islam again,I met akhawat,I met her which gave a big impression to my whole emotion that day.

How I hope that I really convinced my heart, that I am for Allah.I serve my Lord and I am willing to do anything for Him.Anything,inshaAllah.






p/s

Down here, I wanted to scribble that I am wanting to enter an RI yet I fear emotions will out rule tarbiyyah.I know tarbiyyah should outweigh the other,but as a human being that is not flawless, I can't help myself can I?

That is why,before i feel complete attached to them,i should keep my heads down and start figuring some things out,Oh Lord,May you ease our way.

Our road to Jannah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the diary of a wirawati

light upon light in Ramadan.

15 09 09