| a sweet homemade cup of coffee

I can now hear clearly my sisters, my brother's, and my aunt's voice.My first time skyping home, and I surely miss home, so much.
The smell of my house, the noisiness of the adikadik fighting, laughing, giggling and the loving biah we live in.

We are not so expressive and sometimes I'm mad towards myself because, I get so many but I always feel ungrateful, astaghfirullah.

Tomorrow will be a big test for us,Alexandrians freshmans,  since its our first and foremost welcoming exam, so I'm a little scared although I know Allah has layed the results in luh mahfuz, way before I went out of my mother's womb.But I still seek for a good result, to please Him, being a good muslim medical student and to please people that I love.

I want to be a doctor for the sake of Allah.

Its a big thing, but I'm sure of that, InshaAllah.Please pray for me and my dear sahabats too :)

Comments

najwa. said…
Good luck qeelah! I'll keep you in my Du'a :)

Popular posts from this blog

the diary of a wirawati

light upon light in Ramadan.

15 09 09