| the 20s

Alhamdulillah thum alhamdulillah thum alhamdulillah.

Gosh , I'm so flattered and honored because I get to be alive in this magnificent world created by Allah for about 2 decades now.Its a little weird to wear a 20s title, but it wont be long, as my age will be increasing up to whatever age Allah has stated in His Luh mahfuz of my whereabouts on earth.

I'm thinking , when will I be leaving this dunya , full of lies and misery and blinding us all with its entertainment.I sometimes sink into the false dunya, but alhamdulillah, Allah is always there for me. Always and forever there.To remind me and to knock in some senses in me.

get your feet on the ground and wake up!

Welcome to the club,

I'm officially 20 now.



Comments

CP said…
kik! hoho. bilo xbuko fesbuk, xtau lah jadi nyoh. sanah helwah! =) moga terus melaju melangkah/berlari di jalan nini.=)

Popular posts from this blog

the diary of a wirawati

light upon light in Ramadan.

15 09 09