of Red Dragons and Krisoberil Satu

For the second consecutive year,i didn't attend feskott again.And if people ask why,I would just smile or answer whatever pops in my mind at that time,truthfully,I don't feel the urge to go.So,to the Red Dragon members,I'm so sorry for being such a lousy member,but I've tried to be among the best and loudest supporter,*winks*.And right now,the event is ongoing,and whatever the outcome is,kudos to all who have participated and put one hundred percent endeavor to it!*claps*

well,what have I been up to this weekend,apa lagi,balik kampung makan nasi la!hehe,I just got back in shah alam,and everyone was home,all seven of us sat at the dining table and had the delicious dinner abah cooked,it was scrumptious!Una was here too and partly,the big dinner was for her too since she has finished menghafaz quran.Allahuakbar,dear una,you are so lucky to be chosen by Allah to complete your quran memorizing.May Allah reward you with Jannah,insyaAllah.



Sahih International: Indeed, Allah does not do injustice, [even] as much as an atom's weight; while if there is a good deed, He multiplies it and gives from Himself a great reward.


speaking of that,at home i'm not saying that we have an environment which is 'zero jahiliah',but I'm glad ummi and abah are so particular with their children's religious backround,abah always ensure that we pray either together or go to the nearest surau which is in our neighbourhood,and abah is so particular with our outfits and hijab.he makes sure that we wear the hijab way below our chest.And I always felt it was unfair that I hadn't had the opportunity to go to an islamic school before like my other sisters went,but Allah has planned something else for me,something better,the moment I entered DnT,I felt something new to me,the moment I joined usrah I felt rejoice,the moment I devote myself to Allah,I know I have to give what I loved which will only give me losses.jazakumullah to all akhawat for supporting.

And,I think we lead a really moderate lifestyle,whenever we want to go shopping,we would go to jusco bukit raja which is the nearest to shah alam,ummi is really good in her financial spending the fact that she teaches finance and the fact that she really plans her spendings,thats why I guess I would think for the umpteenth time just to buy one thing.Besides that,my attires aren't always from fancy outlets like padini,nicole,goggles or anything which would cost a fortune,sometimes I laugh to myself and think,am I that stingy to spend my money?but I guess not,I would preferably go for things that worth there price then go for things which cost hundreds just because of its brand or material.

so my mum and dad are not famous people nor do they have 'datuk' and 'datin' as their initials,but they really are the best parents in the world,I'm happy for what I am and I don't despise other if they don't agree with what I think.they have me raised me up well and to whatever extent i go in my life,that is because Allah has planned me the best and being part of the family is one of them.

now coming back to my DnT road, I guess,I'm still half cooked to be a good da'ie,I need lots and lots of hard work and effort to actually be a way better person and learn to live the life like the rasulullah and the sahabat did,may Allah grant them Jannah.

right now,what I'm trying to keep in mind is,how on earth am I going to prepare myself to do dakwah work in the land of taj mahal,it ain't easy peasy lemon squeezy right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the diary of a wirawati

light upon light in Ramadan.

KTT's most wanted