| of buttercups and meadows

alhamdulillah
praise to the Creator,with his will,I am still able to live happily and joyfully on earth.
alhamdulillah once again.

pacing footsteps on the pavement while looking above.

what do you see?

the sky?

the birds?

aeroplanes?

yes,absolutely.lets look a little longer.yeah,I know some may have already mentioned about it,i was talking about the clouds.just before we started chemistry paper,I mentioned about the clouds to her.

I'm a mere cloud that is shadowed by other magnificent clouds,but when you are in need,I'll be the first to rain on you.

And I meant it.

and I meant it big times.

InsyaAllah by the end of this year I'll be in a faraway land,nearer to the founder of roti canai and curry.And I have a dream,a big dream that will help in the road to meet the Creator.

And it is Allah who sends the winds, and they stir the clouds, and We drive them to a dead land and give life thereby to the earth after its lifelessness. Thus is the resurrection.(fatir:9)

InsyaAllah.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the diary of a wirawati

light upon light in Ramadan.

KTT's most wanted