hey,don't mess with us!

alhamdulillah,it was just last night that I was in college,and now I'm celebrating my little brothers birthday at home,yes thats right.I'm in Shah Alam,and even I myself can't believe how fast everything happened that right now I am with my siblings and parents here.

I was wanting to return home this weekend,but due to a daurah I wanted to go,I had to squeeze in some time to pop back at home for a while which ended up today.besides,for us,birthdays are big issues.not that it must be a grand celebration like having a party full of balloons.But just a simple and warm get together with cakes and presents would do the trick,and I must say,lots and lots of presents may be handy.

So this year,sadly without Una as usual as she is nun jauh di dungun,we chanted 'happy birthday' at the dining table with ifah's home made cake,kudos ifah!you finally made it,didn't you?so for the birthday boy,Ahmad,he got everything he requested and was smiling ear to ear!

moving on,I went prayed maghrib and isyak at surau at taqwa,and right after that,there was a tazkirah maghrib,he was very funny and witty and he really loved budu,the fact that he mentioned about it for the umpteenth time.but what really caught my attention was a quote he recited which got me thinking of my first ISK a few years back.

"...umat Islam perlu berbai'ah dengan kerajaan Islam,selagi belum tertegaknya kerajaan Islam,maka selagi itulah kita akan meninggal dunia ini dengan berada di dalam kejahilan.."

astaghfirullah astaghfirullah astaghfirullah

I reminisced about a quote an akahwat gave during my first ISK,she said the same thing!

"...setelah kejatuhan sistem khilafah pada tahun 1924,umat islam telah berdosa setiap saat,kerana rakyat tidak boleh berada tanpa kerajaan islam dan khalifah,jadi sekarang kita sudah mencecah dua abad,maka cuba kira dosa umat islam yang terkumpul.."

and again I'm sweating,besides my own sins that I create,I'm also part to balmed because of this situation,could I bear any longer?and being someone that is not near at all to political life,how on earth could I create one whole muslim territory?do I want to die in misery,being just leftovers of earth?nauzubillah

and I was left questioned until now,ahamdulillah,I'm finally realising my significance,my existence is meaningful after being on this path of tarbiyyah,if I can't do politics,then I will do usrah and such and make sure that we spread Islam to muslims themselves out there.And I will ensure Iwork on this da'wah road to keep on telling others about shahadatul haq and being khalifah and abid.

according to the current status quo,we can see that muslims everywhere are uniting and rebelling after living in lies and misery,Allah helps those who are innocent.

after the egypts dethroned hosni mubarak
now the libyas are trying to kick out col muammar gadaffi
who will be next?
hey,don't mess around with muslims!

what i know is that i'm not going to sit here and watch,together with brothers and sisters,we also have to,hand in hand,together with these people try to rise the ummah!

Allahuakbar!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the diary of a wirawati

light upon light in Ramadan.

KTT's most wanted