like I care ?

i'm no good writer nor a good thinker,i sometimes do weird actions,but that's me.Alhamdulillah and tonnes of appreciations tokens to be given away especially to The Creator,who already wrote and destined whatever happened and happens to me.AS is over,A2 is bobbing itself up and down waiting when on earth am I going to grab it.Still, I need to settle loads of things here,whether or not retaking biology,going to Allah's house,adik-adik mutarabbi and mid semester examination besides wrapping up the whole Ramadhan with it.What has Allah encountered for me next?SubhanaAllah,may i go by the days sincerely because of Allah

Comments

.w a n e e. said…
you feel bad then you put the picture?
Aqeelah said…
what picture ?and what should I fell bad about?

Popular posts from this blog

the diary of a wirawati

light upon light in Ramadan.

15 09 09