when I was in primary,the first time I went in front of public was during a story telling competition.how I stammered and  tears of sweat dribbled down my body.I totally freaked out at first and nearly passed out.my heart ached of misery and I felt like I better climb into my show boat and row all the way out of school!but deep down in me,something whispered,'just bear for one second,its nothing' and what shocked me was that I survived the competition,not only that I sang and did funny stunts that I had practiced with my abah and ummi.gosh,wasn't that a nice piece of experience i went through.and when I tend to think back about it,I chuckle to myself!I even remember the so long story's title.The Gingerbread Man
.

credits to fanel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the diary of a wirawati

light upon light in Ramadan.

KTT's most wanted