PICNIKing

i was going through pictures that i put up on friendster and i found out too many memorable pictures,with families and friends.still i need to reminisce the days when i was addicted to edit photos or picniking,nearly every picture that i took was edited.i guess i should store them here after series of computer formatting ,my pictures have been deleted numerous times and i cant afford to lose more!!






with Tun Dr M during 2002 for the LHDN essay award


motivational quote during SPM



best buddy :shakira


English Language Society High Committee



sista's at school,kak long-farah,me and adik-meyo


a will by our debate leader kak ain

internet clan FAQE-farah,ezza,munira and me




my sisters for life-me,ifah,una,maryam


cousins

thats all for now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the diary of a wirawati

light upon light in Ramadan.

KTT's most wanted