I go to malls, I see christmas trees everywhere and glittery decorations dangling here and there.I here christmas carols at every corner and every shops seem to be having mega sales(I guess I'm counting on that one).but deep down in me,I still don't see the rational reason why we actually have to do all these things and decorate thoroughly.wait!this has definitely got nothing to do with racism.of course not.its just,whats up with the christmas tree,santa and rudolf the red nose reindeer thingy?It's not like Malaysia's going to be snowing this december(and everyone knows that)!Unless,I definitely mean unless,Allah wants it to snow here,then it'll snow.Regardless,what's the fuss about it?I reckon I should sit back and think again.Have a merry december.




credits to patty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the diary of a wirawati

light upon light in Ramadan.

KTT's most wanted