a couple of weeks compilation

occasion : open house ISMA
location : bangi
remarks : suddenly felt like I was back in England,whenever there are gatherings especially raya,everyone brings there cookings from home and the place is crowded and packed.especially with kids

occasion : usrah ISK
location : nilai
remarks : the most inspirational usrah I ever attended!Glad I went there.Learned a lot and hope I get to contribute in building up the ummah.but i'm struggling right now in fixing myself.somebody help!

occasion : deeparaya for students A level(2 years)
location : Lecture Hall 1
remarks : an exciting night indeed.but it seemed that my heart just wasn't there at that time.wondered what was the problem but no solution came up

occasion : the climb
location :the hill at ktt,where the water tank is placed
remarks:Alhamdulillah,I have safely reached the peak of the hill.i wanted to climb it for ages and at last it wass fulfilled.how thrilled i was!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the diary of a wirawati

light upon light in Ramadan.

KTT's most wanted