heading my way back to college

The holidays are nearly over,which means that college is about to open again.am I ready for it?got several checklist before I go back

read biology - chapter DNA
do chemistry-practice examinations for chapter 1,2,3
do physics-Mr Zaini's compilation
do maths-past years Q

I'm nearly done with some yet there's still which I haven't even started.what a shame!Now I think I'm beginning to feel the heat of the journey towards being a doctor- insyaAllah.How does it feel when a relative of yours come to you with a smile and says while patting your back 'the future doctor,don't forget to give us treatments in future...heheh' and I smile and laugh back.Yet,when I sit back and think,wondering and realising how important this is ,not for my own bloody sake,but for the people around me.It effects me,in a way!My atuk and nenek aren't thoroughly well for the time being.its a norm of 'sakit orang tua' but they really hope to see me being their doc.my tok mok is also not that well,and I hope I still have the opportunity to treat her one day.i love them all,my parents,grandparents,families,relatives,muslims,and people on earth.for the sake of Allah,I'm going to take this challenge and determined to become doctor Aqeelah InsyaAllah.don't look back you have a gigantic responsibilty ahead
.

getting ready to let the study conquer me .I'm going to let myself be a physic maniac,a maths maniac,addicted to chemistry crazy and induced with bizarre biology!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the diary of a wirawati

light upon light in Ramadan.

KTT's most wanted