Queen Of My Heart




Your arms were always open when I needed a hug. Your heart understood when I needed a friend. Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson. Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly


-sarah malin


Hello there! Yesterday was Mothers Day and i really feel that it was the most memorable day ever! As it was a Sunday ,it was like any other weekends: I woke up late,attended swimming lessons,read books and had lots and lots of fun! As night arrived,my mum and dad went to the surau near our home,Surau At-Taqwa and that was when we carried out our plan . Me,ifah and kak ina started to make lasagne ,and then ifah and me arranged the living room a bit.We placed a laptop in front of the sofa and in the end it looked like we were setting up a home theatre! We then put the bouquet of chocolate flowers on it that we bought a couple of days ago and voilaaa... everything was ready.So,in the end we were just waiting for the lasagne from the oven.when ummi came back everyone was smiling and like tersipu-sipu,until abah spilled the beans so suddenly when he said,”mane presentation nye?” and me and ifah gazed in awe.Abah!!!But my mum was smiling,so ifah quickly guided them to the living room.We started with snapping abah’s and ummi’s picture,and after quite a lot of snaps,we settled down for the so called ‘home theatre’.It was a small video as a tribute to my mum.It ended with tears by Ummi,maryam ,ahmad and me(well it was touching eventhough ifah and I did it!).With tummies that grumbled so much,we had dinner eventually and everything ended with a smile.InsyaAllah,May it last forever,a happy family.Love my ummi so much.

There are times when only a Mother's love
Can understand our tears,
Can soothe our disappoints
And calm all of our fears.
There are times when only a Mother's love
Can share the joy we feel
When something we've dreamed about
Quite suddenly is real.

There are times when only a Mother's faith
Can help us on life's way
And inspire in us the confidence
We need from day to day.

For a Mother's heart and a Mother's faith
And a Mother's steadfast love
Were fashioned by the Angels
And sent from God above.

Today’s pick : A song for mama-boys II men







its not much,its not a masterpiece but its sincerely from me...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the diary of a wirawati

light upon light in Ramadan.

KTT's most wanted