Euphoria

I still remember my pal Suhana a.k.a Geniu5 president stressing me and farah in doing a slide show.well yeah i knew she hit the nails and we didn’t had the desire to deny,yet could you imagine that we were given the responsibility to do something that was beyond our priority (trials) which was within two weeks time.Well,we faced hardships but we manged to finish it.it may be just a memory to others,but its a masterpiece for me that is.credits for :
aqeelah++being me
farah++xoxo
munira++Ulead thingy
ezza++being clumsy loyal
suhana++giving us the opportunity to do this piece of work
oh yeah and cikgu zamri+cikgu wan shukri
and to all Geniu5es

its not much,its not a masterpiece,but its sincerely from me...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the diary of a wirawati

light upon light in Ramadan.

KTT's most wanted