aspiration and determination


to be a doctor isn't easy
i know that
but then again to have an aspiration as a doctor
you have to urge a certain determination in order to reach to the peak of success
by right that is being a successful doctor
to me,an incident that occurred to me and my family
really made me set my mind in determining my goal
the incident was
me and my whole family were all admitted in hospitals due to a very small creature
none other than
mrs mosquito

well it happened ages ago during December 2008,and the above picture was a picture of me on an IV drip.Only Allah knew how painful for me recieving the drips but I mustn't forget to say thanks to the nurses who patiently took good care of me

+kak nawwar,kak masitah++

As we know dengue is caused by aedes mosquito its a viral infection and there is no spesific cure to it theres only medications that are given to alleviate the signs and symptoms and I hope one dayI am going to be among the researches and doctors to find the cure to dengue

May Allah grant my wish

InsyaAllah

for those who want to know more regarding dengue fever

well,here is a link to a dengue alert article

http://www.expat.com.my/dengue.htm

its not much,its not a masterpiece,but its sincerely from me...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the diary of a wirawati

light upon light in Ramadan.

KTT's most wanted