Quarantine again

 Hi and assalamualaikum , 

Where should I start?

Well currently my housemate was just detected positive COVID for the second time. And yes she , well us the households are all vaccinated, thank god!

So what does this indicate? 

It means i am a PUI(person under investigation) thus i need to be quarantined to a certain period of time before i am considered COVID-free despite negative COVID swabs.

Now, How do I feel?

Scared of course! Scared that I might have one and health-wise post COVID is no joke to the body.With mixed feelings as my quarantine means lesser healthcare workers at clinic and that needs replacement here and there, which is actually a hassle. My swab was taken yesterday(23/7/2021) but the results still aren't out yet. So I am kind of having some palpatation due to this. 

However, there is this small lingering relief feeling, as I haven't completely rested since I started my work since Raya. I think my body has been working 7 days a week and it reached to a point where all parts were loose and my brain was deactivating. I can hardly compare myself to those colleagues in hospital, dehydrated and feeling stuffy with PPE handling COVID patients. But in clinics, we are also working our ass off, running clinics concurrent with running PICKs (program immunisasi COVID kebangsaan) to ensure our whole nation is vaccinated, and yet cases are continuously rising like nobody's business!

Quoting a saying from changeling, a film starring angeline jolie on netflix , rule number 1 don't start a fight, instead finish one. So let's not fight or blame how initially COVID was spread, but instead keep the eyes on the game. Look and move forward and put on more efforts in preventing further deterioration of our society's health wellbeing hence leading to a fall down of a nation. 

And regarding this quarantine period, i must say, its uber lonely being suck up in your bedroom, unable to interact with humans as i must agree that i am an ambivert type who does get energized with humans sometimes, and unable to see the world. its indeed lonely hence explains why i am dancing my fingers on the keyboard to rant this all out. 

A question before we end, what is our gauntlet for the mind in this depressing era? 

please let me know what you think of, till then, 


Aqeelah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the diary of a wirawati

light upon light in Ramadan.

KTT's most wanted