| Bring it on

Denial is a horrible place to live in,and that is exactly where I am.Denying all sorts of things around me that i have to encounter and besides, I just realised,my biggest inferior is myself,and I keep hovering behind my own shadows,afraid to leap out,afraid to make a change.I hate decision-making which is weird enough for a 21-year old lady, and I depend too much on people.

Thats why,when I lean on them,and they run off,I fall and I can only let tears out instead of standing up again.

Lean on Him, that struck me the moment I realised I was busy moping on unnecessary issues.Yes Him!And for all this while, I have been sleeping in daylight, or day dreaming in class.Being totally alone,kept me thinking, I need some space,I am suffocating yet there's nothing that can be a help unless I help myself.

Waking up a sleeping giant is nearly impossible,but turning over a new leaf and realising what you're doing is twice harder.I rarely put myself in other's shoes when other's face problems,but when I am in their shoes,only then I know,only then I ponder.

these past few days,are a mystery, but it's a good start for the new semester and the new phase.

Welcome back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the diary of a wirawati

light upon light in Ramadan.

KTT's most wanted