presenting 4 supernatural homosapiens!!! hamizah nadhirah zawani me its just nothing actually.but the bond that we cherished together is totally superb.no one knows how magnificent it is to see people from different part of the nation,meet up and blend in together.a relationship that is blessed by Allah.
Did it ever accustom to you that , if you punch a wall, for instance , you'll get hurt.In other words the wall sort of like punched you back?There is an equal force acting back on the original reaction.Well , in physics we learn that every reaction we put in contact with a surface, will have its opposite reaction.This could be related to the Newton's third law! Since secondary,physics never captured my heart,it wasn't mr P's fault of course,but it was mine,because I was the one who failed to notice the beauty of it.until, suddenly today,the two-hours intensive learning with Assoc Prof Dr Ahmad Saat,who is also an advanced level lecturer in Intec,made me realised that mr P is such a beautiful thing as long as the eye's of the beholder sees it that way.Like people always say,beauty lies in the eyes of its beholder,same goes here.Cikgu Ahmad helped me affirming the concepts that I thought I was quite lost and brushed up my understanding skills.Thanks teacher.Now,back t...
suddenly on one fine morning,we were chanting ola oli ku beri nama saudara saudari chikaboom chikaboom siang siang hari,malam malam hari disco disco putih putih melentik ali baba merah merah menyala miow miow siapa yang baik hati cinderella tengok siapa yang kena now after all those years,I get to conclude that,we were so childish at that time,besides how on earth could we chant something as preposterous as that!and if we sing it back now,its like uber hilarious and we would be cackling and rolling on the floor in no time! =)) today,PMR results were announced,and my friends who had brothers or sisters who sat for this year's PMR did excel indeed.kids these days are super excellent. well,I'm not as allergic to the field now,as I do in the old days,at least I can profute water from my body and it makes me feel better, last night's beauty class with miss zawani really made me thinking that I need to take care of myself better,jange bolo' sangat dih?...
Comments